REDG (Regional Engineers Distributors Group) is a UK based buying group active in the pipeline supply industry. The Group consists of ten member companies who are all independent industrial distributors. We offer regional Branch locations throughout the UK:
- Collister and Glover (Pipeline Materials) Ltd (Flintshire)
- Crossling Ltd (Newcastle upon Tyne)
- Flocon Valves & Fittings Ltd (Pontypridd)
- A.C Pipeline Supplies Ltd (Leicester)
- Kennedy & Morrison Ltd (Belfast)
- Lamberts (Norwich) Ltd
- Merseyside Pipeline Supplies Ltd (Liverpool)
- Pipes & Valves Ltd (Watford)
- Watkins & Powis (Gloucester)
- Scottish Tube & Fittings (Glasgow)
All of our members specialise in the distribution of pipeline and related products and we represent leading manufacturers of tubes, valves and fittings in steel, stainless steel, copper and plastics. Together we boast sales in excess of £100m, a stockholding capacity of over £16m and we employ over 850 staff.
The range offered includes:
- Dual certified steel tube
- Press fittings
- Copper & brass fittings
- Commercial valves
- Welding fittings
- Wrought fittings
- Stainless steel fittings
- Pipe clips & hanging systems
REDG member companies offer specialist product expertise with well trained staff who provide technical sales support for a wide range of pipeline products. Together with regional stock holding and daily delivery capabilities, our membership is committed to offering competitive pricing with a high level of customer service.
REDG supplies the following industry sectors: Heating and Ventilation, Building & Mechanical Service, Factory Maintenance, Hospitals, Health Service and Local Authorities, Water Authorities, Utility Contractors and Manufacturing.