Tubetrade are a major independent distributor of Steel tube and associated pipeline products.
Tubetrade benefits from the collective knowledge of being part of a group of companies involved in the wider steel industry. This collective knowledge allows Tubetrade to be at the forefront of developments in the steel industry.
Tubetrade operate from a centrally based distribution warehouse in Droitwich, Worcestershire servicing our customers with prompt deliveries throughout the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe.
Our product range includes:
- EN 10255 / EN10217-1: 2019 Steel Tubes, S195 T, P235 TR1
- EN 10255 / EN10217-2: 2019 Steel Tubes, S195 T, P235 GH, P265 GH
Tubes to the above standards are available in full or half random lengths with either plain, grooved or screwed and socketed ends.
They are also available with a Self-colour, Red primer painted or Galvanised finish.
- EN 10255 Cold Formed Galvanised “Handrail” Steel Tubes, S195 TQ Clamp® Handrail Fittings
- EN 10253-1 Thin Wall 90 Degree Weld Elbows
- EN 10255 Galvanised tube, 114.3mm O.D x 3.05mm Wall Thickness 3 Metre lengths, Grooved both ends. (Dry Riser Tubes)
Tubetrade follows a long-standing group policy of developing and maintaining strong long-term relationships with our suppliers enabling us to provide a consistent and reliable supply of fully traceable products for our customers.